The Main Interface
This is the main information area and will contain an assortment of context specific information. It acts as the location for most of the information that will be provided to you.
Planet Information Screen
Information listed here includes:
- The planet name: this can be changed and duplicates can occur
- The planet location: this is used for many different functions in the game. Clicking on it will copy the location to any input box that requires a location.
- Development: this displays the number of buildings on the planet and the maximum capacity of the planet.
- Credits/Exium: these show the current resources available on the planet. The number in brackets represents the income (white) or loss (red) of resources. Loss of resources only occurs when you have more than the amount allowed by your Silos
- Owner and Empire: these display the owner of the planet, and the empire to which he/she belongs. Clicking on the owner or empire will take you to the appropriate information panel.
- Planet fleets/armies: this will open a panel displaying all fleets or armies (own, ally or enemy) on the planet, including inbound fleets.
These three buttons allow quick and convenient swapping between your planets. The left and right arrows take you to the previous and next planets on your planet list, and the up arrow refreshes the current planet information.
This section can contain a map of the galaxy or any sector or system. The line of text above the map allows for navigation out of the three levels, and clicking on specific sectors or systems on the map allows you to move into the sector.
The Main Menu
This section contains links to the main components of Exorace. More information about some of them can be found further down in this article or elsewhere in the wiki.
- This is where you will manage your selected planet
- Develop new buildings or demolish existing ones
- Build units and assign them to fleets and armies
- Transfer resources to and from other planets directly, or through the use of Multiple Transfer
- Manage and build fleet templates
- Donate or disband the planet
- This is where you can manage all of your fleets and armies.
- If the box is shaded red, then it signifies that an enemy has launched a fleet at you.
- View fleets and armies belonging to you and your empire members
- Filter your fleets and armies to hide idle ones
- View current wars
- View battle reports
- View any enemy fleet or army that is attacking you
- This screen is where you can manage your empire and its members.
- View empire members and score
- View all planets for all empire members
- Change empire profile*
- Change members' role*
- Change tax rate*
- Create alliance*
- View the empire forum
- Make a press release
- Anything above that is marked with a "*" is an emperor only feature
- This screen will allow you to develop new technology.
- Contribute resources from your current planet research projects.
- View the design libraries and manage the empire's units (senators and emperor only)
- Improve the empire's tech level
- Design new weapons and units
This box becomes green when you have unread mail in your inbox.
- This screen contains a news bulletin showing recent events, press releases and the high scores.
- This screen displays your biography, planet count and rank.
- It is also possible to change your biography, email address and password.
- This is the bookmark screen and keeps track of any planets you have bookmarked.
- You can also add planets to your bookmarks here.
- This gives a list of all planets you own along with their location, development and resources.
Help Me. I can't see anything because the map is in the way.
If you are playing on a mobile phone then there is a reasonable chance that the map may be obscuring sections of the screen. A fix for this has been introduced. Simply click on the alternating arrows symbol on the bottom left corner of the screen to invert the layout.
- Forum ? a link to the official Exorace forums
- Help ? a link to Admin?s quick guide
- Chat ? a link to the IRC chat for Exorace